COMFORT ZONE?







COMFORT ZONE? For me , i've been stuck into it lot of times, it's something that you have to deal with all the time , a moment in time that you are trying to avoid everything that makes you feel that you cannot keep going through new challenges or goals and making to the next step , but it's not always that negative, i mean sometimes you need time to just relax and chill out , but also you never forget about leaving that comfort zone where nothing happen for it self, but when it comes to fashion or personal style i would say that my comfort zone it's stay BLACK , always A MUST, for me i feel confident with a black outfit or details with it, so for avoiding that comfort zone , it's time to take risks by adding bits of colors and make new shades in my outfits.

WHAT I AM WEARING/ ESTOY USANDO:
BLOUSE:VINTAGE
SKIRT: FOREVER 21
BOOTS: ROCK & REPUBLIC
SUNGLASSES: FOREVER 21